The whiteboard can be used to give players clues.
In Emily Wants To Play, there is one whiteboard in the Kitchen, which gives players hints to do the opposite. In Emily Wants To Play Too, there is yet again another whiteboard in the player's apartment. There are several whiteboards found throughout Central Evidence, which all give different clues and tips.
There are messages on the whiteboard that will appear every hour, if you check the kitchen, the white board will have a new message along with a smiley face. The messages appear as followed:
- 11 PM: "LET'S PLAY AT MIDNIGHT", accompanied by a smiley face.
- 12 AM: "DON'T LOOK AT HER", accompanied by a winking smiley face.
- 1 AM: "DON'T STAY STILL!", with the same winking face.
- 2 AM: "DONT RUN FROM CHESTER" with 'Chester' underlined, a stick figure running, and a winking smiley face.
- 3 AM: "ISN'T THIS SO FUN?", accompanied by an eyebrowless smiley face.
- 4 AM: "I'LL HIDE AND YOU'LL SEEK IN THE DARK"
- 5 AM: "LET'S ALL PLAY FIND ME"
- 6 AM: "THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN! COME BACK SOON!"
Emily Wants To Play Too
There are several whiteboards located throughout Central Evidence.
- LET'S PLAY AT MIDNIGHT
- FIND ALL SEVEN OF US IN THE DARK
- CHESTER MARATHON! just wait here
- MUSICAL LIGHTS. stay in the darkness
- RETRO HOUR! good times with old friends
- FREEZIE TAG! catch us if you can
- HIDE AND SEEK! we are it
- FIND EMILY 3x WHILE WE FIND YOU
- SORRY ABOUT THE FIRE!
- The Whiteboard is actually trying to deceive the player (making it most likely written by Emily or the Dolls), So the player must do the opposite of what the whiteboard says, (Look at Kiki until she dissappears, Stand still until Tatters dissappears, and run from Chester into another room).
- However, The Whiteboards through 3 AM to 6 AM are not lying.