The whiteboard can be found in the kitchen.
It is a generic whiteboard. It shows message to guide the player throughout the game.
There are messages on the whiteboard that will appear every hour, if you check the kitchen, the white board will have a new message along with a smiley face. The messages appear as followed:
- 11 PM: "LET'S PLAY AT MIDNIGHT", accompanied by a smiley face.
- 12 AM: "DON'T LOOK AT HER", accompanied by a winking smiley face.
- 1 AM: "DON'T STAY STILL!", with the same winking face.
- 2 AM: "DONT RUN FROM CHESTER" with 'Chester' underlined, a stick figure running, and a winking smiley face.
- 3 AM: "ISN'T THIS SO FUN?", accompanied by an eyebrowless smiley face.
- 4 AM: "I'LL HIDE AND YOU'LL SEEK IN THE DARK"
- 5 AM: "LET'S ALL PLAY FIND ME"
- 6 AM: "THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN! COME BACK SOON!"
- The Whiteboard is actually trying to deceive the player (making it most likely written by Emily or the Dolls), So the player must do the opposite of what the whiteboard says, (Look at Kiki until she dissappears, Stand still until Tatters dissappears, and run from Chester into another room).
- However, The Whiteboards through 3 AM to 6 AM are not lying.