WARNING: This article may contain spoilers!
Weasl is one of the many antagonists that appear in Emily Wants To Play Too.
During the game, it is possible to find files detailing the disappearance of a young boy named Brax Milton. A small box was found on his bed, resembling a Jack-in-the-Box toy. Weasl was found inside the box, and is described as 'a small jester doll'. Both the box and Weasl were moved to storage. Brax's fingerprints were found on Weasl's box, and it is implied Weasl's victims are trapped inside his box.
If the player hears a music box, it means Weasl is nearby. The player must find the music box and disable it. The music box first becomes active in area 3.
Weasl's character model bears a slight resemblance to Mr. Tatters in terms of his facial makeup. He is the tallest character in the game. He has a small amount of green hair and has green makeup on his cheeks and lips. His clothes resemble a checkerboard pattern, with the colors being black and white.
- This game series spells the name "Weasel", "Weasl"
- When Weasl is running, carillon noises can be heard. Those same noises are synchronized with his footsteps.
- While the in-game police files describe Weasl as a 'small jester doll', he is the tallest character in the game. There's a possibility that when Weasl is not chasing the player, his size is not that big.
- If the player manages to locate his music box before he chases the player, he can be seen jumping out of his music box and immediately grow in size.
- The figure that stands in front of Emily at the end of the game has a slight resemblance to Weasl.
- The Latin Inscription on the Music Box's lid reads: "Terror captionem. Potens est magicae. Timor animi necesse. Est ut furati simus. Consumptura est spiritus. Spiritus captionem" which literally translates to "Dread trap. Magic is powerful. The fear of it. We have stolen. Consume the spirit. Spirit trap."
- Weasl's behavior may be based on Musical Chairs, as the player has to find something (Weasl's music box instead of a chair) whenever music is playing.